Friday 27 August 2010

My Resignation E-mail from Keane

Hi all,


Well here it is what everybody was waiting for!!!!!!!!



They say its not easy writing this mail, But I guess everybody has to do this tough work some day, and here comes my day. Believe me I have been waiting for last 2 months to write this mail so I expect you and thank you to have loads of patience to get through this epic last mail from my Keane id.



Every first has its own charm and charisma, in that regard I would thank Keane for being my first company and introducing me to the software world.



When I stepped into the software world I had an introduction to awesome democratic set-up which seemed to be the best to have worked for. In fact, You had to enter any room and say anything, No questions were asked. Here I was introduced to Vijender Kumar, one of the best Managers whom you could hope to get and idolize your professional life around. He has indeed been my friend, philosopher and guide within this setup. Then the person I would like to thank would be Krishna, who had immense knowledge with him but then we had our share of differences which I thought were there just to prove that we both were human beings. I just hope he now gets a new manager who is just like he was to me J.



But like every Hindi Movie there had to be a villain and As a matter of fact, here was where I saw an unrelenting management who was never ready to buckle and who just didn’t seem to care to our shouts shrieks and continuous wailing for our salary which never increased.



But anyways, let bygones be bygones and let this mail be what it is, My Last working-day Mail.

In fact I just don’t feel that I am composing a last working day mail, instead I feel as if I am being given some lifetime achievement award for spending my time in Keane (spreading rumours in Keane rather) and I would just like to thank everybody who was involved in making of it. My first thanks would go to Mr. Mayank Gupta, my friend colleague classmate and the devil’s advocate who told me that Keane was above Oracle and below Microsoft(in cyber towers off course) and persuaded me to join this company. Thanks buddy, you have been a true friend, infact whenever I had the itch to jump in a ditch you always ensured that your hand was the first one which pushed me into it.



Well I remember every incident word by word and picture by picture spent with fellow Spartans, be it our train sojourn with Mayur and Kuldeep or an innocent Utsav who came across by clicking his Keane pen. Well Sethi was always the soul of the batch, with very hilarious roomies in Mohan and Ujjawal. At the same time, people like KMP and Shivdeep are hard to come by and meet in course of life. But how did Minocha get more complements than me in that last day when we were supposed to write for our batch, I guess he took the advantage of his name being NitinJJ. Talking about special persons Abhinav would rank above everybody as we spent some quality time together. Heyy does everybody remember that TV remote incident?? In which we used to control other rooms TV by our remote and everybody used to be surprised with it??



Now the last but not the least, my special accolades are reserved for those people who made my stay in Hyderabad possible, remarkable and worthy of remembrance.

The great Dint, smiling Patna, lazy Mani, typical Sanjeev, awesome Sharath, Rajnikanth Rajendra, and our own Hari (I am still asking, kitney aadmi thhe?), JayKay who was trying to learn Hindi, Karthik who is still trying to change the company, Siva whom I always called Sharath, Vamshi who played a lot of politicsJ, Rakesh who has been the lucky charm of all the girls he has moved with(they all got married), my only hindi bhaashi Manjula madam, cute Divya who was adamant on teaching me Telegu and the awesome Maastar with Prabhu and the entire KBG gang who taught me the basics and the ethics of a workplace. In fact, All the telegu movies that I watched wouldn’t have been complete if they didn’t have the translatory voice of Arun and Sharath.



Well above all incidents and above all people whom I met there was one person who taught me more than I have learnt in my entire career. I still remember when he said in KSE that I want to own a big company one day and hade made a chart showing himself and his family, his wife and his career. But believe me when I went to his home on his last working day in this life, I just asked myself that Is this life?? We keep on clinging to things and crying over small issues, but guys life has got much more to itself than it seems on the surface. May Chandramouli’s soul rest in peace, easily one of the most talented guys I had the priviledge to meet.



Adios guys and always remember……………..picture abhi baaki hain mere dost……..



Signing Off,

Nitin Chaturvedi

No comments: